Future Transport Strategy 2056.
The Future Transport 2056 Strategy is focused on six key outcomes for the future of mobility in the state, which together aim to positively impact the economy, communities and environment of NSW.
Achieving these outcomes has underpinned every planning decision in the development of the Future Transport 2056 Strategy.
By achieving these outcomes, we will transform the customer experience of transport in NSW.
1. Customer focused – Customer experiences are seamless, interactive and personalised, supported by technology and data.
2. Successful places - The liveability, amenity and economic success of communities and places are enhanced by transport.
3. A Strong Economy - The transport system powers NSW’s future $1.3 trillion economy and enables economic activity across the state.
4. Safety and performance - Every customer enjoys safe travel across a high performing, efficient network.
5. Accessible services - Transport enables everyone to get the most out of life, wherever they live and whatever their age, ability or personal circumstances.
6. Sustainable - The transport system is economically and environmentally sustainable, affordable for customers and supports emissions reductions.