Transport affects everyone, which is why the Future Transport Strategy 2056 and Plans were created with input from the community since the program began in 2016. We reached out to people across the state in face-to-face and digital consultations to gauge their reactions, hear their feedback and most importantly get their ideas for what we’ll need now and into the future.
The result is an exciting range of plans and initiatives for the next 40 years of how we will live, work and move across the state developed for the community with their input at every stage. Check out the final strategy and the plans by clicking below and explore the concepts of the 30 minute city, the three-city vision for greater Sydney and the hub and spoke model which will improve connections in regional NSW.
- Future Transport Strategy 2056
- Greater Sydney Services and Infrastructure Plan
- Regional NSW Services and Infrastructure Plan
- Road Safety Plan (Towards Zero)
- Maritime Safety Plan 2017 – 2021
- Disability Inclusion Plan 2018 – 2022
- Draft NSW Freight and Ports Plan
- Draft Greater Newcastle Future Transport Plan
- Draft Tourism and Transport Plan
Thank you for your feedback and submissions which helped shape the plans for the future of transport in NSW. While feedback and submissions on the plans have now closed, you can still submit a proposal or submission for the Draft Freight and Ports Plan.