The Future Transport Strategy is focused on six key outcomes for the future of mobility in the State, which together aim to positively impact the economy, communities and environment of NSW. Achieving these outcomes underpin every planning decision.
1. Customer focused – Every customer experience will be seamless, interactive and personalised by technology and big data.
2. Successful places – By having a local focus across New South Wales, we support the growth of communities, places and the economy.
3. Growing the economy – A transport system that powers our State’s $1.3 trillion economy and enables economic activity across the State.
4. Safety and performance – The transport network will provide every customer with efficient, safe and secure travel across a high performing network.
5. Accessible services – Making it possible for everyone to get the most out of life, wherever you live in NSW.
6. Sustainable – By building a more efficient network we deliver benefits for our environment, economy and wellbeing.
By achieving these outcomes we will transform the customer experience of transport in NSW.